Your scheduled appointment time will be reserved specifically for your child. We kindly request a 24-hour notice should you need to reschedule your appointment. We want to make every appointment a fun and educational experience for children of all ages. To that end, we reserve certain times for different types of appointments to best gain your child’s full attention. We know your family is very busy and we will make every effort to accommodate your schedule. Typically, we reserve the morning appointments for young pre-school age children, and for sedation and filling appointments. We reserve the afternoon appointments for families and teens to better coordinate with busy after-school schedules. We also reserve bi-annual check-up appointments 6 months in advance, as allowed by our scheduling software. *Hint: try to reserve ahead of time to secure the best time for your schedule.
Our dental team is committed to providing your child with highest quality oral health care. In order to achieve these goals, we have a simple Financial Policy:
1. Payment is due at the time of service. Our fees are based on the actual diagnosis and treatment rendered.
2. If you wish to utilize your dental insurance benefits, please provide us the information prior to your appointment. With most insurance companies, we will submit a claim on your behalf. Some plans, for example, may have different requirements to submit a claim. For those instances, we ask that you make a good-faith payment in full, and we will contact your dental plan for reimbursement directly to you.
3. We do not send Statements. Any outstanding balance on your account is your responsibility.
4. We accept cash, credit cards, and Zelle payments.
5. Any payment plans must be arranged in advance with our Financial Coordinator.
Utilizing Dental Insurance Benefits
We are Preferred Providers with several major dental insurance companies and we will submit electronic claims on your behalf. Remember, your insurance policy is a contract between you, your employer, and your insurance company. It is advisable to check your benefits with your insurance company, benefits website, or your employer if you have any questions prior to your appointment. We do not verify complete insurance benefits. Thank you for understanding our office policies. Your cooperation helps to ensure that our doctors and staff can provide excellent oral health care to your child.
As dental benefits are always changing, please call the office if you have a question of Network Participation, and our business office can help you navigate your benefits.