COVID Quick Steps
COVID Phase II Office Protocols: (For details, see Letter to Patients)
1. Text your Arrival to (562) 249-1527 (La Habra) or (562) 372-6750 (Chino Hills) for instructions.
2. Please wear your Mask to drop-off your child in the designated drop-off area.
3. We will text you when your child is ready for pick-up. A Report Card summary of the visit will be given along with his/her next appointment which will be automatically scheduled.
**As a reminder of our COVID office protocols, we ask that the patient only enters the clinical areas, so that we may reduce personnel contact for social distancing. Exceptions will be made for pre-school age children under 7, patients with Special Needs, and New Patients.
1. During office hours, Please send an email to email@example.com with your child's name, DOB, photo of the area of concern, and description of the issue. A doctor will assess your concern to schedule the appropriate appointment. If you do not receive a response within 1 day, please call the office.
NEW PATIENTS/REFERRAL PATIENTS:
1. If you have been referred to our office, please contact us directly at the office. Please have your referral paperwork handy.
2. If you are a new patient, we apologize that we are very limited in appointment availability at this time. We will still be happy to assist you in finding a solution if you have an urgent problem. We appreciate your patience as we revamp our New Patient Experience for you.